Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post Script

Okay...so, I'm not a professional - I DID smell something that to me smelled like smoke. Evidently when there are 90 mile per hour winds and the back door of the warehouse is open and the traffic through the front of the store is heavy things blow around in here. Maybe it wasn't smoke at all I smelled! It could have been corn dust, powder medicines (feed additives) or just plain something blowing in from somewhere else! So you'll all be happy to know that the building didn't burn down over night which is kind of sucky because I don't get a couple of days off to ride my Harley good!

I wanted to participate in the You Capture that is hosted by Beth at http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/ today - the topic is "sweet"!! I just didn't get a picture of Gabriel eating a Smore which to him was "sweet" but the clean up for his mommy was not so "sweet"! He is so cute!!

And, that's all I've got.

Until next time...
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment