Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who knew who you'd meet?

When I’m driving in my car from work to home or home to work I have a hundred of blog post ideas running around in my head…Then I sit down in front of the keyboard and cannot recall one of them!

Weird – I am too!

Okay, well one thing I do want to do is blog a bit about some really interesting, talented, very special and bright people, none of whom I know IRL (in real life) but I know they’re cool because I “met” them in bloggysphere!

One of my favorite blogs to read is written by Beth Fletcher, she’s an amazing photographer – I wish I had 1/2 the talent that she has in just her little finger. She has two super adorable children! You’ll have to check out her blog today and enter her giveaway, a $100 gift card from Land’s End!

Another that I read daily is authored by Stephanie, an extremely talented writer!!
She is a ‘babywearing’ mommy who simply adores her sons & her little baby girl. I really think you should check out her writings!

And then there is MckMama, yeah she’s amazing. The mother of 4 small children, the youngest one with a heart condition, you can read about Stellan on her blog! This family is pretty amazing, I kind of wish I had known her when I was raising my own 3 children all those years ago. I am, however, able to take some of the information from her blog now and apply it to my grandson’s who, as you know, are a HUGE part of my life!

I know, I know, I should make some bloggy friends my own age, but, I am truly fascinated by these young wives and mothers!

There are a few other blogs I follow also, mostly so I can help to lift these little ones up in prayer! Go share their stories Little April Rose, Jonah and Noah. I know God will continue to watch over them!

Okay, I guess that’s all I’ve got today!

Until next time.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment