Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I always dress Cayden and Gabriel appropriately for playing outside in the spring mud. They are wearing their mud boots and play coats. I would never let them get thier brand new white adidas sneakers muddy for the sake of having too much fun riding tricycle! No, Not Me!

I wouldn't cave in to Cayden's request to purchase the special mini cupcakes he spied as we were walking through the produce section at the grocery. Why do they put cupcakes and cheesecake - that section - near the produce anyway?? I wouldn't let those cupcakes to spoil his lunch! No, Not Me!

I did not let Gabriel get covered with chocolate cupcake with WAY too much icing for a baby. I wouldn't let him have seconds because they were mini cupcakes. No, Not Me!

1 comment: