Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Regarding Tuesday, Comments & Grandbabies

* Today is Tuesday.
* I have only 1 comment on my last blog entry.
* I love my Grandbabies.


* In addition to it being Tuesday, it is a holiday – St. Patrick’s Day.
I woke, babysat, showered, got dressed in my “Are You Feeling Lucky” green t-shirt shirt, dropped the boys at daycare, came to work, ran errands (for work) found a penny (heads up) put it in my left shoe.
I’ll get off work, babysit, drink a green beer (well, it will be Amber Bock and NOT green), play outside with the boys & eventually take off my “Are You Feeling Lucky” green t-shirt and go to bed!

And, it will have been a very lucky day! Every day that I get to play with those guys is Lucky!

* I have only 1 comment on my last blog entry – enough said!

* The boys got new shoes about a week ago. Those new shoes got dirty – REALLY dirty when they played at Nana’s house on Sunday. Mommy got angry – REALLY angry - at Nana!

We’re going to get dirty again today – they LOVE being outside - I told their mommy to bring their boots today!
Man, I love those guys!

Until next time…
Carol

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet those grandbabies adore you! How lucky they are to have an easygoing, loving Nana who lets them do the things that boys like to do best! Happy St. Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had ONE comment on my post today - Tuesday. And it was from you! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :)

    Liza
    A Maui Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful time of year to be outside!!! As long as it doens't rain too much. We love going outside too. :)

    ReplyDelete