Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I've mustered up the courage to join the carnival!


While out running errands this morning (bank, post office, bakery...every day) for the office, it wasn't me who stopped by my house so I could get one more kiss for the day....I love you Kevin!! Needed one more kiss. Not me...


I have not recently felt the NEED to have an Amber Bock during lunch - to make it possible for me to bear being with my boss at the office and to get me through the afternoon at work. Beer for lunch (just one). Not me...


I have also not spent hours online blogging while 'looking busy' at my extraordinarily boring job! Blogging at work! Not me...


I have not complained to Kevin for hours on end about how my boss makes me crazy....or maybe I was crazy before I started working here & he just brings it to the surface!! Complained to Kevin. Not me...


I don't make it a habit read the online classifieds, polished my resume, sent aforementioned resume to potential employers from the office. Not me...


This morning I did not have a slice of angelfood cake for breakfast. Not me...


Until next time...

Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment